Tuesday 16 August 2011

Today's Purchase's:


£2.99, AgeUK

£3.99, AgeUK

£2.99, AgeUK


£1.30, AgeUK


£6.99, H&M

£2.99, British Heart Foundation

 £2.30, British Heart Foundation

(they're currently down to my knee's so i'm going to alter them to look like this!) 

Guess who's been shopping again! I swear, i have a really unhealthy problem and no matter what i do i just can't help but spend spend spend. I also have an unhealthy addiction to cable knit jumpers. When i see them in charity shops i just go crazy haha. I'm convinced my favourite charity shop just makes a little collection of them for when i pop in, which is literally every weekend! I am completely in love with everything i bought today! I saw another cable knit jumper for a fiver which i can't stop thinking about now, i just couldn't think of an excuse to buy 3 jumpers in one day. The grey skirts for school and it's just perfect, i'm so excited for winter! :)
(i'm sorry if this paragraph seemed a bit erratic and hyper, i'm being fulled by energy drink today)

3 comments:

  1. nice purchases, and cheap!
    vhaha nice that they do that when you visit the shop :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove charity shops! Got some nice things at the weekend which I'm in love with! :D You got some fabulous things x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks awsome!! Love it! Especially the two first ones!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete