Monday 15 August 2011

Today's Outfit:





Crop top (cut-up vest): 50p, primark
Skirt: ?, primark (sorry i bought it years ago)
Satchel: £6, primark
Today i met up with 3 of my friends, then later went to my boyfriends. It was a nice day, it was just nice to be out and about and act like a 16yr old, messing about in the fields, rather than being all serious and mature. I had no idea what to wear today, so i ended up wearing this and an over-sized cardigan (i never take the photo's in my cardi cos' it makes me look really over-sized and drab). This outfit didn't really photograph great, i look all podgy and my make-up looks all over the place but oh well! Hope you've all had a great day :) The sun's made a reappearance here so i'm making the most of my summer wardrobe while i can! 

5 comments: