Friday 25 January 2013

25.01.2013, outfit of the night






Dress: £12, bliss
Earrings: gift 
Hello lovelies, this is quite a simple outfit in terms of amount of clothes/layers etc. but this is my very unwise choice for tonight! Despite being completely bunged up with cold and the snow falling outside again, i have made the somewhat stupid choice to go out (well i suppose you could say it wasn't really my choice and i was basically bullied into it, but then again i didn't put up much of a fight). 
Whenever i go 'clubbing', i always choose to wear pencil skirts, or dresses as i think they manage to look classy, keep a bit more leg warm, and still manage to give that sexy vibe necessary to get into the clubs without ID (tut tut). Also, i feel they suit my figure really well as my legs are quite disproportionate to the rest of me, and super short skirts just highlight this even more. Anyway, enough of my ramblings, hope you all have/are having a lovely night, and that hopefully the snow has left you alone, unlike me :( x 

1 comment: