Sunday 26 February 2012

I'M BACK BITCHEZ






Tshirt: £8, H&M (my fave tshirt in the world!)
shorts: £3, matalan
Denim jacket: £6, charity shop (!)
tights, asda.
yaaaaaaaaay! i finally have a beautiful new laptop meaning i can upload photo's and blog and be happy again!
Anyway, this is actually quite old now, well about a couple of weeks, it was just a shopping outfit :) But i'm in love with my denim jacket, can't wait until spring to wear this instead of constantly having my massive parka on :( I've been shopping like a crazy lady recently (it's not until it comes to photographing everything to blog that i realise how out of control i am! haha) so i'll update you on everything soon! Also gunna post some of my art work later tonight so stay tuned! :) xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I love this look so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back <3 love the pretty shorts contrasting with the Guns n Roses tee <3

    ReplyDelete