I don't tend to post many photo's of my social/personal life on here, but heck there's a first for everything, and seeing as though i have no actual photo's of my costume i may as well start now! The first 6 photo's are from a party i went to last friday, and it was with all of tom's (the boyf, eg. the one in the black afro/the chav in the bottom photo) friends (and their gf's) rather than mine, so i'm still to introduce you to my lovely bunch of friends. But yeah, a night full of awful drunk photo's, believe it or not, these are the best of them.
Then the bottom photo is of me tom and his cousin at a family party of his last night. The costumes there were honestly amazing, everything from voldermort to the ghostbusters! Again, a great night, although i paid for it at work today. Hope you all have a great Halloween tomorrow!
Lastly, i was awarded 'The Versatile Blogger' award from the gorgeous Natasha at silhouette skies recently, so i will carry on the tradition of writing 7 facts about myself before listing my favourite 10 blogs.
1. I'm 5"9 (really tall in other words) and my legs make up for about 80% of my body
2. I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half nearly!
3. I love Ed Sheeran (even before he got popular) and saw him live at an example gig about a year ago.
4. I want to be a graphic designer when i'm older
5. I will live in London at some point in my life
6. Chase and Status is the best gig i've been to, by far
7. I'm actually about a size 12 and i'm not really skinny like most bloggers.