Tuesday 2 April 2013

02.04.2013, outfit of the day





tee: £1, charity/DIY 
dress (worn as skirt): £7.99, H&M
satchel: £6, primark 
unicorn earrings: £1.50, topshop sale 
Ok, i'm just going to be honest, the reason i haven't posted in so long is because i couldn't be bothered to tidy my room and therefore i didn't really have anywhere to take photos. That combined with absolutely no motivation to do anything (like seriously anything) the past few weeks has meant my blog has once again got abandoned. I'm just no good at this! 
Buy anyway, i wore this just for errands and then casual food yesterday. I've been wearing my hair like this quite often recently, again just out of sheer laziness (i blame the weather for it), and i do quite like it. I've always kinda had a phobia of getting my forehead completely out in public but i'm kinda embracing it now! 
I also cut loads of tshirts up this weekend (this one included) so now it feels like i have a whole new wardrobe and i haven't had to spend a penny, success! xo

7 comments:

  1. Simple & lovely!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is why I never take photos indoors, there's always something lying about! love the outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's simple but it looks the best ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely look, Omg I'm exactly the same with my forehead had a phobia for years till I bit the bullet aha and lovely DIY'ed top its literally my way of life! aha lovely post xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete