Wednesday 2 May 2012

02.05.12 -art work








Just letting you all know, do not panic, I am still alive. Ever so sorry about not blogging in forever, it's 16 days until my first exam and i'm a very, very (very very very) stressy lady. We've basically had in ingrained into our brains to feel guilty every time we're doing something which isn't revision, hence the lack of outfit posts etc. BUT ANYWAY, as well as revision, i've been cramming as much art work into my life as possible, as my deadline for my graphic communication course is this friday (trying not to think about that too much though, it'd just be unhealthy for me), and these are a few of the images i took earlier on today to represent 'winter'. Do you think i managed it? One of my projects was to do work representing an event, so i chose winter (because it was autumn, and i was looking forward to woolly jumpers and the false impression we have of winter at the time, in reality i was just really cold when it came too it). But now i have to finish the project, and i'm thinking to blend these with other images etc to create an advertising campaign for a winter collection :). Anyway, i've most definitely babbled on enough for now, with a bit of luck you'll be hearing from me soon again, i'll make it my goal to do an outfit a week through my exams! Hope you all are well xoxo

4 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous shots, could definitely picture them in an ad campaign for wintery clothes.. good luck with the exams! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures definetly remind me of winter! I know what you mean my first exam is in a week and my teachers have been down all our throats about revision for the past month!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loove these pics, they're so beautiful *_*
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete